The sun dips behind the mountains for one last time before disappearing from the horizon completely...
leaving a faint but fiery shadow in the sky, marking it's dynamic exit.
Is this how we go? Does our spirit fire dance one last dance on earth before slipping through the dimensions of space and time? Do we get to say goodbye? And if so, can anyone hear us?
What of past lives? Do I believe it?
I have to.
I have to know that my spirit remembers things my earthly brain cannot.
Connections with people, places and time- transcend all of the elements of this dimension.
It feels (at times) as if almost elevated to a different plane of existence. Once dialed in, I can feel the vibrations of light and sound...
everything becomes something.
In the darkest of night I can feel the world around me...I breathe it in...and I want it all.
I want to feel the passion of life in my belly- strong and on fire...
like a sunrise I want to crawl into.
The magic of chaos...the spell of that natural wonder....
the sensuality of the space around us....it will bring us home again and again...and again.
to dance our quiet shadow dances...
feel wet grass beneath bare feet...
bask in the glow of liquid sunshine...
and make love to our good friend the moon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment