I feel the power of the waves as they crash recklessly at my feet...
proceeding fearlessly to overwhelm the shore...
retreating again within seconds.
A dance begins before me...
sand meets surf...
ocean meets sky....
in a magical and familliar embrace.
The sea moves underneath kisses blown from above...
Powerful.
Vital.
Honest.
The sun begins its descent into the horizon...
casting a fiery glow across the sky...
across the vast ocean....
so bright it seems to burn my soul
into a million little pieces.
So immense that if I were to close my eyes tight
I could feel the beauty within the warm glow upon my face.
The world is such a big place....
with so much to see,
so much to learn and grow from.
Sometimes I forget to appreciate the magic that is around me every day....
this presence in nature is so simple, clean and intoxicating.
It serves to remind us how alive we have the power to be...
how totally connected we all are....
and how much life you can live in a moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CK -- you're living a "life" in the moment it takes you to read this comment.
I nod my head at this positing.
Here's to those moments, and appreciating them -- both as they happen, and after they're gone.
Post a Comment