I'm sitting here in front of a white screen with literally thousands of ideas swirling around in my head...and none of them will come out and play...
I just can't seem to get them FROM my head TO my computer.
How frustrating.
Perhaps I should just go to bed and wait for them to settle into my dreams.
Oftentimes that is where I do my best work...when I'm not thinking about it.
Does that mean I think too hard? Most of my friends would say "YES!" I DO think too hard...
I'm quite sure I don't obsess though. That would mean I was really a "girl"...
and we all know how I feel about THAT.
I've discovered whiskey is a fantastic remedy for thinking too hard.
Whiskey is my co-pilot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know the feeling of thinking too hard, or thinking too much -- especially with a racing mind when trying to get sleep. I love sleep, but so often, the thoughts get in the way of good, "dreamy" sleep. At least for me.
Eleanor tells me to just be a waking dream, and that my thoughts will make more sense that way. We shall see about that.
Our very best to your "co-pilot!"
Post a Comment