I love that quote.
It's always been one of my favorites...but then again..so has dancing in the rain.
I guess I've always been a kid who loves a weather pattern. And oddly enough, I don't really like the sunshine.
I have friends (you know who you are) that LOVE the sun. In fact MOST of my friends complain about the rain and spend an endless amount of time simply LONGING for sunshine.
Not me. Rain and clouds...wind and storms...
they feel like comfort to me.
Snow is the best.
When I can reconnect with my long lost friend - snow angel.
There's just something about change. Dynamic. Flowing. Change.
Maybe it's not the weather...maybe it's the movement of time that I see in the clouds...or the future I see in the wind.
Whatever it is, it's why I live where I live now.
And why the places I am considering to live in the future....all have weather patterns similar to Seattle.
Give me a mud puddle and I'll jump in it for hours.
And there's almost nothing in the world that compares to the taste of a snowflake in your mouth.
Except maybe when they land on quiet eyelashes.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment