Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Startlers.

Have you ever met someone whose energy startles you?

Whose very presence seems to jar your bones?

There's a woman at my work who I swear I can feel on a different level. Every time I am in contact with her my heart races and I feel dizzy and overwhelmed inside. As if...my energy was being compromised somehow.

I'm not sure if this has to do with my recent self discoveries of a paranormal nature...or if I'm just a little bit more attuned to the different frequencies.

All I know is that when I pass her in the hallway...or on the street...
I feel exposed and I can almost read her vibrations....
but I don't like it. They aren't beach boy good vibrations.

They are dark and scary... and a little bit...
invasive.

I think I'll start carrying the protective stones around me again...
and declare my own spiritual sovereignty just to be sure...

In case she's trying to get me ;)~

1 comment:

Inky is... said...

I met a woman like that in an elevator once. These vibrations, however, were good ones. I fell in love with that vibrator that day and love her still. She makes my bones remember joy, value passion, and seek mystical abstracts of my mind just waiting to be explored. I carry protective stones in my pocket because of her too.